One More Final Battle One More Final Battle

Awesome

Another great FF styled battle. I also saw some Maplestory references... CC Plz, the Holy arrow, and Rage, but I could be wrong.

Anyways, great ass job.

matt-likes-swords responds:

Lol yeah, I play Maple Story a bit too much.

Zelda: Heroic Rage 8 Zelda: Heroic Rage 8

Great

I always love watching the Heroic Rages and this one is really the best. I can't wait to see 9.

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

Woohoo!

Great ass Collab guys. Everyone did a great job! ( good job Topz, your parts were my favs ) All my 10's belong to this.

MACception responds:

D-e-W...you're consistantly an awesome animator, there's nothing more i can ask for. I'm just happy i could give you co-author this time.

-LP

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Good job

Have fun at number one, cause you'll be ther for awhile. This is unbelievable stuff. Very interactive as the title shows. Keep it comin.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

ummm...

I dont understand how this is such a great game... I mean it is a nice piece of work but there are way to many enemy respawns, and they shoot much too fast. I cant seem ti get past chapter one. It must be because I'm not that good, but a consle version I could get my hands on, so I'm not giving up Tom and Dan!

BALANCE 1 BALANCE 1

Cool

I've seen alot of these, "keep it up" games but this was cool. The only problem was that it didn't get harder as the time progressed. Oh well. I wonder what the world record for one of those is anyways....